Did you know that there are over 1,300 estates in England and Wales with an area over 500 hectares?
As a Crown Commercial supplier, with clients that include HM Government and Transport for London, our portfolio analysis projects are targeted at organisations (public and private) with significant land holdings that cross multiple jurisdictions.
Our nationally comprehensive geospatial databases together with our software and our team’s real estate expertise enable our clients to get a consistent view of the opportunities their estates may present; from new housing provision to complex infrastructure investments.
Simulate policy and market changes
Our algorithms enable your organisation to test and simulate sophisticated scenarios of policy and market change over time from changes of permitted development rights to the effects of climate change.
Urban Intelligence can supply robust evidence bases that will inform political decisions or secure investment. The use of technology enables us to turn around projects quickly and objectively whilst offering excellent value.
Portfolio Analysis for Transport for London
The Commercial Innovation team at Transport for London appointed Urban Intelligence to explore the residential development potential of over 6,000 sites across the capital.
Find out more about our award-winning case study.TfL Case Study
What could an Urban Intelligence Portfolio Review do for you?
- Gain a 360° understanding of the opportunities your assets present.
- Model a range of development scenarios, and spot where land and properties are under-utilised or under-performing.
- Work with our property and data experts to design a strategy that’s right for your business model and mission.
- Assess a local, regional or national portfolio in a single exercise with cost-effective tech and data-driven solutions that deliver economies of scale.
- Our comprehensive database of planning, constraints and market data means we can get started quickly, from scratch without need for internal resources.